1. Collection of Information
If for any reason you communicate with our personnel or this website we may collect information.
The following data is collected and processed during the operations of this website:
- Data regarding your visit(s) to our website and any resources used. This includes but is not limited to: area location data and web traffic data.
This data does not include your name or address and only regards your activity on this website.
2. Use of Information
Information collected by us is used to:
- Change and improve the content and functionality of our website and online services.
We do not share any information with other organisations for marketing, market research or any other purposes.
A cookie is a small file saved on your computer's hard drive by a web page. The data stored in cookies can help improve websites' usability, services and third-party advertising.
4. Personal Data Storage
Our webserver and databases reside behind a firewall in a secure data centre with fault tolerance, off-site backup and fire protection.
We do not collect or store personal data relating to users of this website.
5. Information Disclosure
We do not collect or store personal data relating to users of this website. Should we change this in the future, we will only disclose your information if:
- At any time we are legally required to disclose information.
- It is necessary to disclose information in order to prevent fraud.
- It helps in fraud protection in order to reduce credit risk.
6. Links to Other Websites
This site may contain links to other websites. Niall Brannigan Luxury Wet Rooms and Bathrooms is not responsible or liable for the privacy practices or the content of those websites or any third party website.
7. Information Accessibility
We do not collect or store information or data relating to users of this website. Should we change this in the future, you have the right to access any information we hold on you.
Last updated 27-06-2016.